Effective as of [21/05/2020]
Welcome on this Website dedicated to the L’Oreal Professional Products Division Salon Social Commerce.(hereinafter the “Website”).
For any request relating to your use of the Website, you may contact Us at the following address: [L’OREAL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, at A- Wing, 8th Floor, Marathon Futurex, N.M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org ].
Website URL: [www.loreal.co.in]
Contact: E-mail: [email@example.com] – Telephone Number: [1800-224247]
Director of Publication: [Jain Amit, L’Oreal India Managing Director
Publisher: L’OREAL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, a company registered under the Indian Companies Act 1956, with its registered office located at A- Wing, 8th Floor, Marathon Futurex, N.M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013, registered under the law of India, under the number U85190MH1991PTC060363 acting in the name and on behalf of its brand Kérastase (hereinafter the “Publisher” or “We” or “Us”).’
Hosted by: Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited – One Microsoft Place, South County Industrial Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland D18 P521 – Siren : 419 423 728 – Telephon e : +353 1850 940 940
- ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
To access and use this Website you need to be [an adult. If you are a minor, your parents’ prior authorization shall be required].
You may freely use the Website, without being required to sign in or create an account.
Additional fees for accessing and using the Internet remain at your charge.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
a. Intellectual property rights
Developing this Website involved significant investments. The Website and each of the elements it comprises (i.e., brands, images, texts, videos, etc.) are protected by intellectual property rights. No use, reproduction or representation of the Website (in whole or in part), on any media whatsoever, for any other purposes, including, but not limited to, commercial purposes, shall be authorized.
In the event that We make a Website available to you which enables you to edit a picture (especially in order to virtually test a cosmetic), you hereby acknowledge and agree that such Website shall be only for your own private use in compliance with its intended purpose. You shall not be authorized to make any such use of this Website as may be detrimental to the honor, repute or rights of any third parties as described below.
b. Third-party rights
We hereby remind you that you shall secure all the necessary authorizations and rights from any relevant rightsholders in connection with any content you may wish to post via the Website, including any and all intellectual property rights and/or literary, artistic and/or industrial property rights, and publicity rights (including the right to one’s image), to allow your quiet use of such contents. For example, you shall secure the rights in and to any contents (especially photographs) showing recent architectural items, advertising designs or apparel designs that might appear (acronyms, logos, etc.).
c. User Contents
We may make available via this Website a space dedicated to user contents, such as text, photos, videos, opinions, etc. (hereinafter “User Content“).
By posting User Content via the Website, you hereby grant Us a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide and for the legal protection period of intellectual property rights as defined by French and foreign laws and international treaties (including any subsequent suppletive or amending regulations) license to reproduce, display, use, copy, modify, adapt, edit, distribute, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute such User Content (in whole or in part).
Said use shall be authorized for all in-house or external, corporate or financial communication purposes, advertising, and for all public relations, historical or archival purposes, of L’ORÉAL Group or its affiliates, its products and/or its brands, particularly on the following media:
- Posting in all format, in unlimited quantity,
- The written press, unlimited number of publications
- Publishing, unlimited number of publications, particularly publishing for purposes of in-house communication, including sales force and distribution network (wholesalers, retailers, agents, etc.), events, leaflets for congresses, tradeshows, stands …; B-to-B communication, in the professional press, for an unlimited number of publications and/or quantities;
- Electronic, IT, digital, multimedia, Internet and Intranet publishing, via any websites (whatever the website and/or medium, including social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Dailymotion), unlimited number of inserts and broadcasts,
- via any advertising media (including by way of advertising at retail outlets and on the L’ORÉAL Group brand products (hereinafter the “Media”).
This authorization gives Us the possibility to adapt your Content as initially fixed and/or make any such clarification to the User Content as We may consider useful, provided that the User Content shall not alter your image or words
Further, the use of User Content may come with such anonymized information as your city, country or age, and/or, if you expressly authorized it, information allowing your identification such as your first name, or your alias
In addition, if you access User Content created by another user, you shall be required to comply with said user’s rights and you shall, in particular, not reproduce or disseminate said Content published via other media without the relevant user’s prior consent.
- CODE OF CONDUCT
We support the values of tolerance and respect of others.
For this reason, by using this Website, you agree not to:
- Convey any racist, violent, xenophobic, malicious, rude, obscene or unlawful comments;
- Disseminate any content that may be harmful, defamatory, unauthorized, malicious or infringing on privacy or publicity rights, inciting violence, racial or ethnic hatred or qualify as gross indecency or incitement to commit certain crimes or offences;
- Use the Website for political, propaganda or proselytizing purposes;
- Publish any content advertising or promoting any products and/or services competing with the brand(s) displayed on the Website;
- Divert the Website from its intended purpose, including by using it as a dating service;
- Disseminate any information that may directly or indirectly allow the nominal and specific identification of an individual without prior and express consent, such as their last name, postal address, email address, telephone number;
- Disseminate any information or content that may be upsetting for the youngest;
- Intimidate or harass others;
- Conduct illegal activities, including that may infringe anyone’s rights in and to any software, trademarks, photographs, images, texts, videos, etc.;
- Disseminate content (including photographs and videos) portraying minors.
If you consider that any User Content is in breach of the principles listed above, of your rights or any third party’s rights (e.g., any infringement, insult, breach of privacy), you may send a notice to the following email address: [ firstname.lastname@example.org ], or by sending a detailed letter to the following address: A- Wing, 8th Floor, Marathon Futurex, N.M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013], specifying in your email/letter the date on which you discovered said content, your identity, the URL, description of the reported content and the user ID of the author thereof
As per the provisions of article 6-I-5 of Act 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy (Loi pour la confiance dans l’économie numérique), said notice shall contain:
- the date of the notice;
- if the sender is an individual: last name, first and middle names, occupation, address, nationality, date and place of birth;
- the addressee’s name and address or, if a legal entity, its corporate name and registered offices; a description and specific location of the reported facts (e.g., URL link to the reported content;
- the reasons why such content should be removed, including an indication of the legal provisions and qualification (justifications) applicable to the facts;
- a copy of any correspondence sent to the author or publisher of the reported information or activities requesting their interruption, removal or alteration, or justification that the author or publisher could not be reached
- INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE
a. General provisions
We hereby remind you that inaccuracies and omissions may appear in the information available on this Website, particularly due to third parties. We hereby undertake to remove inaccuracies or to complete such information on the Website as soon as possible
b. Advice and diagnostic tools
The advice provided on this Website and/or the diagnostic tools that may be made available are merely simulations intended for obtaining expert cosmetics advice.
The information they deliver are for strictly indicative purposes and shall in no event replace a medical diagnosis or clinical consultation, nor be substituted for a medical treatment.
Accordingly, We cannot guaranty your entire satisfaction with the advice that results from the use of such tools and assume no liability for any use you may make thereof.
For any further information or in the event of doubt, We recommend that you consult your physician.
c. Hypertext links
The hypertext links included on the Website may lead you to websites published by third parties and the content of which We do cannot control. Accordingly, to the extent that said hypertext links were included on this Website for the sole purpose of facilitating your browsing experience of the Internet, looking up any thirdparty websites shall be your own decision and your sole liability
- PERSONAL DATA
We may collect personal data related to you, particularly when you: (i) subscribe for a service; (ii) download Downloadable Content; (iii) sign in; (iv) apply for a game/competition; (v) send Us an e-mail; (v) respond to a poll or study.
Your personal data shall be recorded in an IT file by Kérastase India for follow-up on a user’s request, surveys and data analysis, access and interactions with online services like e-mailings or newsletters, online hair questionnaire/profile
They shall be retained for 18 months and are intended for Kérastase teams and its partners
As per applicable laws and regulations, you shall be entitled to access, correct and delete any data that may relate to you. You may exercise this right at any time, upon sending us notice, enclosing a copy of your ID, to the following address:
Cookies are small files that are left on your device while you browse the Website (such as the pages looked up, the date and time of such access, etc.) and which may be read whenever your access the same Website (hereinafter “Cookies”)
The Website was developed for the Publisher by [Appectual IT Solutions], a [LLP] company with capital of INR [100,000], having its registered offices at [408 Vakratunda Corporate Park, Vishweshwar Nagar Off,Aarey Road,Goregao n East ], registered with the [MUMBAI] Registry of Trade and Companies under number [AAI3368.], email address: [email@example.com], telephone number: .
We shall use our best efforts to maintain access to the Website and Downloadable Content at all times. However, We cannot guarantee the permanent availability and accessibility of the Website. Indeed, we may be required to momentarily suspend access to all or part of the Website, particularly for technical maintenance purposes
It is hereby further specified that the Internet and IT or telecommunication networks are not error-free and that interruptions and failures can occur. We cannot provide any guarantee in this regard and shall not therefore be held liable for any damage that may relate to the use of the Internet and IT or telecommunication networks, including, without limitation:
- Poor transmission and/or reception of any data and/or information via the Internet;
- Any external intrusions or computer viruses
- Any defaulting reception equipment or communication networks; and
- Any such Internet malfunction as may hinder the proper operation of the Website.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
For any issue, please contact our Customer Service:
[9 AM- 9PM]
Disclaimer: This site is intended to be a catalogue for your information only. Sales will be transacted by the concerned salon with you directly, as per their terms & conditions. Any indication of interest in any products on this website is not an agreement to sell or purchase.